- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- Score 8.5/10
We realised curry is good. It’s tasty, fun to cook, smells delicious, you can’t stop. And it doesn’t have to be with meat all the time, there are lots of veggie curry recipes too.
This time I made a chicken curry for my beloved one. And it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!
Check out the recipe!
- 2 medium sized chicken breast (250 gr each)
- onion and parsnip (half piece)
- olive oil
- peanut butter (2 table spoons)
- curry paste (4 table spoons)
- curry powder (for color and highlighting the taste)
- soy sauce (1 table spoon) - its a bit salty, its goooood
- water for the thai curry (1 glass)
- lime juice (1 table spoon)
- salt and pepper
- brown sugar (1 table spoon)
- a table spoon of tomato paste
- jasmine rice (500 gr)
- pan for the rice
How I did it
Prep the chicken Wash the chicken breasts, remove the extra fat, chop them in one-bite pieces.
Get the onion in the wok Once chicken breast is all cut and ready for seasoning, drop olive oil in the pan and chop one onion and parsnip. Drop these in the wok and leave to cook in the pan until the onion gets brown in color.
Start cooking that chicken curry! Got the chicken seasoned? Then, what are you waiting for? Drop the chicken pieces in the wok, mix and let them cook until the color gets gold-ish. Once the chicken started changing color, drop the curry paste (2 table spons), the curry powder and the peanut butter. Mix everything together and add te glass of water. Let boil for about 10 minutes. At the same time, put the rice to boil in the separate pan. You can now add in the wok the rest of the ingredients: soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, tomato paste and the salt & pepper. Mix and let cook.