- Prep Time 23 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- Score 9/10
1 year and a half ago I cooked my Homemade Sunday’s Pizza(recipe here). In Bucharest.
Today I’ve made a new version of it in London. In this article you will find 2 recipes: a healty pizza version and a slightly-healthy-but-juicy one.
Check these out and try them!
pizzadough (2 pieces from Sainsbury's)
- mozzarella (100 gr)
- meat for the healthy pizza: crab (70 gr) and tuna (70 gr)
- meat for the juicy pizza: chicken (100 gr), sausage (70 gr)
- 1 tomato
- tomato sauce
- basil leafs
- salt, pepper, chilli, garlic powder
How I did it
Pizza prep! Start with cooking the chicken. Chop the chicken into one-bite pieces. Drop some olive oil into the wok and add the chopped chicken into the olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and if you want, some piri-piri chicken seasoning. Just to give a flavour punch to the taste of pizza overall. Why were're cooking the chicken searately? Because all ingredients on the pizza dough shouldn't be raw unless these are vegetables that cook easy and fast, such as tomato, mushrooms.
Chop chop for that pizza
While the chicken is
Ready for some Pizza?
Of course you are.
Take out the
And start adding some toppings
Topping for healthy seafood pizza
- add the mushrooms:
- let it get fishy - add the crab and tuna - and some basil leafs on top:
Topping for sausage juicy pizza
- add the tomato sauce of course and sprinkle some cheesy mozzarella:
- and now, the meat: sausages and chicken
- and the tomato slices with jalapenos
- don't forget about the basil leafs and capers!